Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Multiple Myeloma Blog


Multiple Myeloma Blog


Posted: 30 Aug 2011 05:07 AM PDT
I just received an email from a multiple myeloma support group member and regular reader, Karen, wondering if I could come speak to their group in South Carolina.  She even offered to let me stay in her home.

GREAT NEWS!  I would love to travel to meet with any multiple myeloma support group, anywhere in the United States--and Millennium Pharmaceuticals (the company that makes Velcade) will pay my expenses.

It's called the Millennium Ambassador Program, and here's how it works:  A group leader needs to contact their local Millennium drug rep and let them know that you would like me to visit and share my story.  Your group picks the date and the rep takes care of everything else.  Easy!

If you don't know who your local rep is, simply email me with your contact information and I will get things started on this end.  This service if FREE and costs your group nothing!

Now that I am feeling better and able to travel, I can't wait to get on the road again in two weeks to meet with support groups in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and Stillwater, Minnesota.

So what are you waiting for?  I would love to meet fellow multiple myeloma survivors in Oregon, Utah, Delaware, Louisiana...  And I've always wanted to visit Alaska and Maine!

So you support group members in our northern states had better get things set up fast... We're burning daylight--and the last of these warmer, summer and early fall days are quickly slipping away.

Feel good and keep smiling!  Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment